Want to know what a true island paradise looks like? Look no further because Angsana Ihuru in the Maldives has everything, ranging from gorgeous turquoise waters to white sand beaches and even the rich green tropical vegetation.
Go explore a shipwreck, snorkel along the house reef, or just relax on the beach at this Island resort.
Spend a luxurious honeymoon, or a family vacation here, and make it even more memorable!
There are two room types at Angsana Ihuru, the Beachfront Villa and the Beachfront Jet Pool Villa. Every villa has its own little private beach access.
Surrounded by trees, the villa offers guests full privacy and a beautiful view of the sea. The direct ocean access will surely lure you out of your villa and into paradise. This villa can fit up to 4 people and it spans 57 sqm.
Beachfront Jet Pool Villa
Imagine swinging at the beachside and admiring the beauty of the Maldives, just a few steps away from your villa? Yes, you heard that right! To add on, your villa will also encompass your very own jet pool, where you can laze your day away without worrying about your privacy. This villa can accommodate up to 4 people and it has a comfortable living area of 68 sqm.
Dining Facilities and Services
Revel in the perfect meal at Riveli, which serves international cuisine in both buffet and à la carte styles. Sip on a coconut just beside coast, as you hear the faint sound of the approaching waves as it washes up and then recedes. Ahhh how great does that sound?
Are you up for a cocktail by the lagoon while the sun sets and inches its way towards the horizon? Even better, do you fancy an occasional view of the turtles and dolphins that reside in these waters?
Velaavani Bar is an open-air waterfront bar that serves cocktails and snacks of international cuisine.
Ihuru Destination Dining
This unique dining experience is sure to amaze and please all of you! Choose from their four destination dining options:
- Beach BBQ – in the romantic setting of your private villa, with your very own personal chef and butler service
- Discovery Dining – an experience across two islands and five dining venues
- Spa Dining – Enjoy a relaxing therapy, followed by a five-course dinner in a romantic spa setting
- Sandbank Dining – Set off on a speedboat to Angsana Ihuru’s private sandbank and indulge in a delicious barbecue dinner, complete with champagne
Diving for Kids
Want to introduce diving to your little ones? Watch as they delve into the basics of diving through a fun bubble-making lesson. Rest assured because this resort has child-friendly scuba gears and certified instructors that guarantee your child’s safety.
What better way to truly enjoy the crystal clear turquoise waters than to enrol in a kayaking session? Paddle out into the sea and be awed by the beauty of the ocean.
Known for their intelligence and playful behaviour, these social animals are best seen in their natural habitats. Hop on on a catamaran or a speedboat and watch as the dolphins emerge from the surface of the waters.
Guided Snorkelling Tour
Explore all that the underwater world has to offer at the resort’s very own house reef. Prepare to be wowed by the diversity of marine life, which is home to many species, including Moorish Idols, Trumpetfish and Parrotfish. Keep a lookout for the colony of Giant Clams lurking along the seafloor as well!
Marine Life Conservation Programme
Spend some time with Marine Conservation Lab Experts and see how the resort cares for local wildlife.
Private Marine Excursion
Hop onboard the Sense of the Sea, our private speedboat. Dive into the waters and explore the diverse marine ecosystem or relax and take in the scenic vistas amidst the coastal beauty of the Gulf of Thailand.
Half-Day Island Excursion
Explore the best of Maldives on this tour. Get on a catamaran and visit a local island.
Looking for thrills? Catch a ride on an inflatable banana boat and end off with a splash into the lagoon. It’s gonna be one hell of a ride!
Set out to sea with your family and put your fishing skills to the test. I mean, they said that there’s plenty of fish in the sea. If you’re lucky, you might even get to savour the mouth-watering dinner whipped up by our chefs.
Charter Angsana’s Kahan’bu and sail across the velvety-smooth waters. Swing to your heart’s content on a hammock and visit the many snorkelling sites dotted around the island.
Can’t get enough of Maldives? The resort also offers other activities like stingray feeding, yoga sessions, live performances and even free coral planting! Do your part for the environment too as you take part in their reef clean-up programmes!
Renew your senses with an Asian-inspired range of massages at one of the outdoor spa pavilions or indoor treatment rooms. Couples can enjoy a session together in one of the two outdoor deluxe pavilions, equipped with a jet pool and steam bath.
Select from a wide range of Maldivian handicraft, vibrant resort apparel and signature spa amenities, and take home the Angsana experience.
Enjoy activities such as scuba diving, snorkelling, windsurfing, catamaran sailing and canoeing. At the fully-certified PADI 5 Star Gold Palm Dive Centre, don’t be shy and try out their diving courses, even if you are a beginner. Divemaster courses are also available for the experienced.
Things to Note
- Both villas come with a king-sized bed and a view of the sea.
- Getting to the resort from Male airport requires a 25-minute speedboat ride, which will be provided in the package.
- The package is Half Board. Guests are able to upgrade to Full Board at an additional cost.
- This resort doesn’t have any kids facilities or a kids club, but lifejackets are available for kids who are keen on diving.
- The food served in this resort is of International Cuisine, and you can request for no pork, no lard or vegetarian food.
- Destination Dining (Sandbank Dinner) can be arranged. It’s private set up on the beach at SGD 340/person.
- Champagne breakfast is available but it will come with an additional cost.
- Access to Vabbinfaru Beach is free and is only a 5-minute walk away from Ihuru.
- If the visit to the resort falls on the guest’s birthday or if the guests are celebrating a special occasion, a special gift will be provided upon request.
- Possible Combinations for the Accommodation: 3 adults / 2 adults + 2 child / 3 adults + 1 child. Please contact us for other combinations.
- This package is applicable to the Middle East, India, China, Singapore, and Malaysia market only.
- Wireless Internet Access is also available for all guests.
Having read all of the above, I bet you can’t wait to dip into the clear blue waters!
What are you waiting for? Get your perfect vacation at Angsana Ihuru Maldives right now!
Like what you’ve just read and want to experience it first-hand yourself? Of course, you can!
For this trip, I’ve made my booking with Weekend Go Where and the transaction was extremely seamless and smooth! Drop them a call at 6358 4231 or Whatsapp 9141 6956 for more information! You can also send them a message through their Facebook Page. You are only a click away from the best vacation you’ll ever have!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. They provide you with discounted electronic tickets for Singapore attractions and great travel packages for all!