As of 24 February 2020, 10am, there are 89 confirmed cases of Coronavirus in Singapore. On 21 February 2020, there was 0 new confirmed case.
The situation in Singapore is improving, with the virus being contained. Let’s remain positive and fight COVID-19 together!
Infographic credits: Channel News Asia
Let’s continue to practice good hygiene to continue to keep COVID-19 at bay!
Update on confirmed patients in Singapore
- 51 cases fully recovered and discharged
- 38 still in hospital, most are stable or improving
- 5 in critical condition
Update on situation in China
- 11 new confirmed cases
- 76 947 confirmed cases in total
- 2 new deaths
- 2444 deaths in total
Travel advisories to South Korea
- MOH adivises travellers to avoid non-essential travel to Daegu and Cheongdo
- MOH also reminds the public to exercise caution when travelling to the rest of Korea
- From 23 Feb 2020, the definition of suspect cases will be expanded to include persons with pneumonia or severe respiratory infection with breathlessness who had been to Daegu and/or Cheongdo, within 14 days before onset of symptoms
- Learn more here