As of 11 April 2020, 10am, there are 2,108 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Singapore. On 10 April 2020, there were 198 new confirmed cases.
There were 0 imported cases.
Of the 198 cases, 98 are linked to clusters. 29 cases are linked to other cases and 71 cases are unlinked.
Among the linked cases, 79 cases were linked to clusters at foreign worker dormitories and 48 were linked to non-dormitory clusters or other cases.
3 New Clusters
- A dormitory at 31 Sungei Kadut Avenue: 4
- A renovation site at the National University Hospital (NUH): 14
- Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) building at 10 Kallang Road: 5
Death Count: 7
- 86-year-old Singaporean woman
- Linked to Lee Ah Mooi Old Age Home cluster
- Admitted to NCID on 1 April 2020,
- Tested COVID-19 positive on 1 April 2020
ICA Building closes for disinfection
- ICA building will be closed for disinfection on April 11 2020, Saturday
- This is after MOH confirmed a cluster at ICA Building
- ICA advised customers with appointments for their urgent requests to make a trip to the building on Monday instead
Malaysia’s Movement Control Order extended
- Extended by another 14 days till 28 April 2020
- This decision is in line with WHO’s review to not prematurely remove movement controls to prevent re-emergence of COVID-19 in its community
- Learn more here
TOP 3 countries with the most number of COVID-19 cases
- 502, 876 cases
- 18, 747 deaths
- 27, 314 recovered
- 158, 273 cases
- 16, 081 deaths
- 55, 668 recovered
- 147, 577 cases
- 18, 849 deaths
- 30, 455 recovered