As of 16 April 2020, 10am, there are 3,699 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Singapore. On 15 April 2020, there were 447 new confirmed cases.
There were 0 imported cases.
Of the 447 cases, 68% are linked to clusters. The remaining are pending contact tracing.
404 new cases are from foreign worker dormitories, and an additional 5 are work permit holders living outside the dormitories.
4 New Clusters
- A dormitory located at 10 Kian Teck Crescent
- Kian Teck Dormitory (26 Kian Teck Avenue)
- Mandai Lodge (460 Mandai Road)
- 234 Balestier Road
One of Singapore’s earliest COVID-19 patient discharged
- Case 41 was among one of the 41 people discharged on 15th April
- He is a 71-year-old Singaporean man who was confirmed with the infection on 8th Feb
- He was discharged more than two months after contracting the disease.
- He is among the longest hospital stays for a COVID-19 patient in Singapore.
TOP 3 countries with the most number of COVID-19 cases
- 644,089 cases
- 28,529 deaths
- 48,701 recovered
- 180,659 cases
- 18,812 deaths
- 70,853 recovered
- 165,155 cases
- 21,645 deaths
- 38,092 recovered