As of 2 May 2020, 10am, there are 17,101 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Singapore. On 1 May 2020, there were 932 new confirmed cases.
According to MOH, 905 cases were work permit holders residing in dormitories, while 16 were work permit holders staying outside of dormitories.
5 of the cases are Singaporeans or permanent residents, and 6 were work pass holders.
7 New Clusters
- Tuas South Incineration Plant
- Joo Koon Lodge
- 19 Kian Teck Road
- 12 Tuas Place
- 15 Tuas View Square
- 20 Sungei Kadut Avenue
- 148 Woodlands Industrial Park E5
Death Count: 16
- 60-year-old Singaporean man
- Identified as Case 2728
- Case 2728 tested positive for COVID-19 on 13 April 2020
- He had a history of hypertension and hyperlipidaemia.
Singapore’s oldest Covid-19 patient discharged on 1st May 2020
- Case 983 is Singapore’s oldest Covid-19 patient.
- Case 983 is a 102-year-old Singaporean women
- Case 983 was tested positive for COVID-19 on 1st April 2020
- She was linked to the Lee Ah Mooi Old Age Home
- Learn more here
For Great Mask and Thermometer Deals, Call +65 6358 4231 OR WhatsApp +65 9457 2440
Also, join our telegram channel for the LATEST Deals!