As of 4 May 2020, 10am, there are 18,205 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Singapore. On 3 May 2020, there were 657 new confirmed cases.
According to MOH, 626 cases were work permit holders residing in dormitories, while 18 were work permit holders staying outside of dormitories.
10 of the cases are Singaporeans or permanent residents, and 3 were work pass holders.
6 New Clusters
- NCS Hub at Ang Mo Kio
- 16 Fan Yoong Road
- 15 Gul Way
- 23 Sungei Kadut Street 2
- 9A Tech Park Crescent
- 64 Woodlands Industrial Park E9
Death Count: 18
- 86-year-old Singaporean woman
- Identified as Case 14744
- Case 14744 tested positive for COVID-19 on 27 April 2020
- She had a history of diabetes, hypertension, and hyperlipidaemia
Students will be allowed back to school from 19 May
- Schools will be inviting students in the graduating cohorts to return for coaching and consultations
- Attendance will not be compulsory
- Safe distancing will be practiced when students return during the break
- All students and staff will be required to wear masks, and daily temperature-taking and wipe-down routines will also continue
- National Development Minister Lawrence Wong stressed that it does not mean the entire school system is opening up.
- Opening of the entire school system will be done in a gradual manner from the month of May
- Learn more here
For Great Mask and Thermometer Deals, Call +65 6358 4231 OR WhatsApp +65 9457 2440
Also, join our telegram channel for the LATEST Deals!