As of 6 May 2020, 10am, there are 19,410 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Singapore. On 5 May 2020, there were 632 new confirmed cases.
According to MOH, 605 cases are work permit holders living in dormitories, while 15 are work permit holders living outside dormitories.
12 of the remaining cases are Singaporeans or Permanent Residents.
9 New Clusters
- 60 Benoi Road
- 100A Central Boulevard
- A construction site at Clementi N2C3
- 1 North Coast Drive
- 31 Sungei Kadut Loop
- 9 Tech Park Crescent
- 80 Tuas Avenue 1
- 15 Tuas View Close
- 131 Tuas View Square.
Largest cluster at S11 Dormitory @ Punggol continues to grow
- The cluster was first identified on 30 March 2020
- The cluster has a total of 2,525 cases as of 6th May 2020, 10am
- 15 new cases were identified on 5th May 2020
New case from the Healthcare sector
- Case 19360 is a 20-year-old Singaporean man
- Case 19360 had no recent travel history to affected countries or regions
- He was tested positive for COVID-19 on 5 May 2020
- He works as a nurse at the community care facility at the Singapore Expo
- He is currently warded at the National Centre for Infectious Diseases
- Learn more here
Do remember to wear masks when you’re out so that we can both help ourselves and the healthcare sector! If you’re in need of masks, we sell masks and thermometers, so just drop us a message at +65 9457 2440 or call +65 6358 4231 😉