As of 16 May 2020, 10am, there are 26,891 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Singapore. On 15 May 2020, there were 793 new confirmed cases.
According to MOH, 791 cases are work permit holders living in dormitories, while 1 is work permit holders living outside dormitories.
1 of the remaining case is a community case.
5 New Clusters
- 80 Kaki Bukit Industrial Terrace
- 48 Toh Guan Road East
- 55 Tuas South Avenue 1
- 119 Tuas South View Walk
- 33 Tuas View Walk 1.
Another record set for the highest number of discharged patients
- On 15 May, 1,275 patients were discharged
- This is a new daily high
- A total of 7,248 have fully recovered and have been discharged from hospitals or community care facilities.
McDonald’s and renovation sites at the National University Hospital clusters, now closed
- Both clusters have no new cases linked to them for the past 2 incubation periods
- The cluster at McDonald’s was first identified on 13 April 2020
- The cluster at a renovation site at the National University Hospital was first identified on 10 April 2020
Number of new cases in the community have fallen
- The number of new cases in the community decreased, from an average of 8 cases per day in the previous week to an average of 4 per day
- The number of unlinked cases have also decreased, from an average of 3 cases per day to an average of 1 per day
- Currently, 99% of the cases are linked to known clusters
Do remember that not only is wearing masks compulsory, but it also protects us from COVID-19! We are selling masks and thermometers, so if you need them just drop us a message at +65 9457 2440 or call +65 6358 4231