As of 19 May 2020, 10 am, there are 28,343 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Singapore. On 18 May 2020, there were 305 new confirmed cases.
According to MOH, 303 cases are work permit holders living in dormitories, while none are work permit holders living outside dormitories.
2 of the remaining cases are community cases.
4 New Clusters
- 2 Kampong Ampat
- 43 Tuas View Close
- 117 Tuas View Walk 1
- Woodlands Industrial Park E1.
Another 495 cases have been discharged
- On 18 May, 495 patients were discharged
- A total of 9,835 have fully recovered from the infection
- There are currently 1,036 confirmed cases that are still in the hospital.
- Most cases in the hospital are stable or improving,
- A total of 17,450 are isolated and cared for at community facilities.
Cluster at ABC Hostel now closed
- The ABC hostel is located at 3 Jalan Kubor
- There have been no new cases linked to it for the past 2 incubation periods.
- Learn more here
Do remember that not only is wearing masks compulsory, but it also protects us from COVID-19! We are selling masks and thermometers, so if you need them just drop us a message at +65 9457 2440 or call +65 6358 4231