As of 20 May 2020, 10 am, there are 28,794 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Singapore. On 19 May 2020, there were 451 new confirmed cases.
According to MOH, 450 cases are work permit holders living in dormitories, while none are work permit holders living outside dormitories.
1 of the remaining cases is community case.
2 New Clusters
- 2 Sungei Kadut Street 4
- 13 Kaki Bukit Road 4.
Another 530 cases have been discharged
- On 19 May, 530 patients were discharged
- A total of 10,365 have fully recovered from the infection
- There are currently 1,004 confirmed cases that are still in the hospital.
- Most cases in the hospital are stable or improving,
- A total of 17,403 are isolated and cared for at community facilities.
- 10 are in critical condition in the intensive care unit
Singapore to exit ‘Circuit Breaker’ on 1 June
- Measures will be put in place for ‘Circuit Breaker’ to be progressively lifted in 3 phases
- The Government will first resume economic activities that do not pose a high risk of transmission in the first phase.
- However, the authorities said that telecommuting must be used to the “maximum extent”.
- Those who have been working from home so far should continue to do so, and employees should go to the office only where demonstrably necessary
- Learn more here
NCS Hub cluster and CitiWall cluster now closed
- The NCS Hub is located at 5 Ang Mo Kio Street 62
- The Citiwall cluster is located at 34 Kaki Bukit Crescent
- There have been no new cases linked to it for the past 2 incubation periods.
- Learn more here
Do remember that not only is wearing masks compulsory, but it also protects us from COVID-19! We are selling masks and thermometers, so if you need them just drop us a message at +65 9457 2440 or call +65 6358 4231