As of 21 May 2020, 10 am, there are 29,364 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Singapore. On 20 May 2020, there were 570 new confirmed cases.
According to MOH, 562 cases are work permit holders living in dormitories, while 6 are work permit holders living outside dormitories.
2 of the remaining cases are Singaporeans/ PRs
2 New Clusters
- 29 Senoko South Road
- 144 Tagore Lane.
Another 842 cases have been discharged
- On 19 May, 842 patients were discharged
- A total of 11,207 have fully recovered from the infection
- There are currently 954 confirmed cases that are still in the hospital.
- Most cases in the hospital are stable or improving,
- A total of 17,181 are isolated and cared for at community facilities.
- 11 are in critical condition in the intensive care unit
Malaysians returning to Malaysia from 1 June onwards to pay 50% of Quarantine costs
- From 1 June onwards, Malaysians entering Malaysia will have to pay RM75 per day during the quarantine period
- The Malaysia government will require everyone else entering the country to pay around RM150 per day during the quarantine period
- Only Malaysia citizens are entitled to the discounts
- Those who wish to return will need to sign an agreement letter, saying that they will pay for quarantine costs.
- Learn more here
Do remember that not only is wearing masks compulsory, but it also protects us from COVID-19! We are selling masks and thermometers, so if you need them just drop us a message at +65 9457 2440 or call +65 6358 4231