As of 22 May 2020, 10 am, there are 29,812 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Singapore. On 21 May 2020, there were 448 new confirmed cases.
According to MOH, 434 cases are work permit holders living in dormitories, while 1 is a work permit holder living outside dormitories.
13 of the remaining cases are Singaporeans/ PRs
1 New Cluster
- Orange Valley Nursing Home at 6 Simei Street 3
Another 910 cases have been discharged
- On 21 May, 910 patients were discharged
- A total of 12,117 have fully recovered from the infection
- There are currently 901 confirmed cases that are still in the hospital.
- Most cases in the hospital are stable or improving,
- A total of 16,771 are isolated and cared for at community facilities.
- 10 are in critical condition in the intensive care unit
Death Count: 23
- 73-year-old Singaporean man
- Identified as Case 4689
- Case 2728 tested positive for COVID-19 on 17 April 2020
- He had a history of hypertension, hyperlipidaemia and hypothyroidism.
- Learn more here.
An Additional 3 Clusters Now Closed
- The 3 clusters, Natureland East Coast, Wing Fong Court, and 112 Neythal Road are now closed.
- No new cases have been linked to these clusters for the past 28 days.
- The Natureland East Coast Cluster is located at 907 East Coast Road
- The Wing Fong Court Cluster is located at 10 Lorong 14 Geylang
Do remember that not only is wearing masks compulsory, but it also protects us from COVID-19! We are selling masks and thermometers, so if you need them just drop us a message at +65 9457 2440 or call +65 6358 4231