As of 26 May 2020, 10 am, there are 31,960 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Singapore. On 25 May 2020, there were 344 new confirmed cases.
According to MOH, 338 cases are work permit holders living in dormitories, while 0 is a work permit holder living outside dormitories.
6 of the remaining cases are community cases (4 Singaporeans/PRs, 2 Work Permit holders).
Another 862 cases have been discharged
- On 25 May, 862 patients were discharged
- A total of 15,738 have fully recovered from the infection
- There are currently 607 confirmed cases that are still in the hospital.
- Most cases in the hospital are stable or improving,
- A total of 15,592 are isolated and cared for at community facilities.
- 8 are in critical condition in the intensive care unit
No new COVID-19 clusters were reported for the second day in a row
- According to MOH, before 24 May 2020, the last time there were no new clusters was on 8 April 2020.
- Singapore’s largest cluster, S11 Dormitory @ Punggol has 2,679 cases.
- Learn more about it here
Do remember to wear masks when you’re out so that we can both help ourselves and the healthcare sector! We are selling masks (different sizes and types) and thermometers, so if you need them just drop us a message at +65 9457 2440 or call +65 6358 4231 😉