As of 27 May 2020, 10 am, there are 32,343 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Singapore. On 26 May 2020, there were 383 new confirmed cases.
According to MOH, 381 cases are work permit holders living in dormitories, while 0 is a work permit holder living outside dormitories.
2 of the remaining cases are community cases.
Another 706 cases have been discharged
- On 26 May, 706 patients were discharged
- A total of 16,444 have fully recovered from the infection
- There are currently 585 confirmed cases that are still in the hospital.
- Most cases in the hospital are stable or improving,
- A total of 15,291 are isolated and cared for at community facilities.
- 8 are in critical condition in the intensive care unit
MOH released a list of public places visited by COVID-19 cases
- For the first time, on 25 May 2020, MOH released this list providing us with information on when and where the community cases visited during their infectious period.
- People who have visited these places during the specified timings should monitor their health closely for 14 days from the date of their visit.
- MOH said the list will be updated on a rolling 14-day basis, which covers one incubation period.
Need more masks to keep you and your family safe? Don’t worry! We are selling masks (different sizes and types) and thermometers, so if you need them just drop us a message at +65 9457 2440 or call +65 6358 4231 😉