As of 28 May 2020, 10 am, there are 32,876 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Singapore. On 27 May 2020, there were 533 new confirmed cases.
According to MOH, 529 cases are work permit holders living in dormitories, while 0 is a work permit holder living outside dormitories.
4 of the remaining cases are community cases.
1 New Cluster
- Dormitory at 38 Tuas View Square
Another 832 cases have been discharged
- On 27 May, 832 patients were discharged
- A total of 17,276 have fully recovered from the infection
- There are currently 525 confirmed cases that are still in the hospital.
- Most cases in the hospital are stable or improving,
- A total of 15,052 are isolated and cared for at community facilities.
- 7 are in critical condition in the intensive care unit
Update on the list of public places visited by COVID-19 cases
- A wet market at Jurong West Street 91 and the NTUC FairPrice Xtra supermarket at Jurong Point shopping centre was added to a list of public places visited by COVID-19 cases.
- MOH said the list includes public places COVID-19 cases had visited for more than 30 minutes.
- People who have visited these places during the specified timings should monitor their health closely for 14 days from the date of their visit.
- MOH said the list will be updated on a rolling 14-day basis, which covers one incubation period.
Do remember that not only is wearing masks compulsory, but it also protects us from COVID-19! We are selling masks (different sizes and types) and thermometers, so if you need them just drop us a message at +65 9457 2440 or call +65 6358 4231 😉