As of 29 May 2020, 10 am, there are 33,249 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Singapore. On 28 May 2020, there were 373 new confirmed cases.
According to MOH, 372 cases are work permit holders living in dormitories, while 0 is a work permit holder living outside dormitories.
1 (Work Pass holder) of the remaining case is community cases.
2 New Clusters
- Dormitory at 15 Kaki Bukit Road 4
- Dormitory at 31 Kranji Crescent
Another 1,018 cases have been discharged
- On 28 May, 1,018 patients were discharged
- A total of 18,294 have fully recovered from the infection
- There are currently 510 confirmed cases that are still in the hospital.
- Most cases in the hospital are stable or improving,
- A total of 14,422 are isolated and cared for at community facilities.
- 7 are in critical condition in the intensive care unit
Phase 2 of Circuit Breaker could happen before end-June
- Minister for National Development Lawrence Wong said Phase 2 could happen before end-June “if the number of transmissions in the community remained low”.
- The government will decide by the middle of June.
If you’re in need of any supplies, you can drop us a message at +65 9457 2440 or call +65 6358 4231 We are currently selling masks and thermometers!