As of 30 May 2020, 10 am, there are 33,860 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Singapore. On 29 May 2020, there were 611 new confirmed cases.
According to MOH, 602 cases are work permit holders living in dormitories, while 0 is a work permit holder living outside dormitories.
9 of the remaining case is community cases.
2 New Clusters
- Dormitory at 35 Kaki Bukit Place
- Dormitory at 40 Kaki Bukit Industrial Terrace
Another 1,337 cases have been discharged
- On 29 May, 1,337 patients were discharged
- A total of 19,631 have fully recovered from the infection
- There are currently 461 confirmed cases that are still in the hospital.
- Most cases in the hospital are stable or improving,
- A total of 13,745 are isolated and cared for at community facilities.
- 8 are in critical condition in the intensive care unit
2 clusters are now closed
- No more cases are linked to Keppel Shipyard (51 Pioneer Sector 1) and 2 Tuas Avenue 1 for 28 days.
- Hence, the clusters have now been closed.
- Learn more here
Do remember that not only is wearing masks compulsory, but it also protects us from COVID-19! We are selling masks and thermometers, so if you need them just drop us a message at +65 9457 2440 or call +65 6358 4231