As of 1 June 2020, 10 am, there are 34,884 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Singapore. On 31 May 2020, there were 518 new confirmed cases.
According to MOH, 516 cases are work permit holders living in dormitories, while 0 is a work permit holder living outside dormitories.
2 of the remaining case is community cases.
Another 972 cases have been discharged
- On 29 May, 972 patients were discharged
- A total of 21,699 have fully recovered from the infection
- There are currently 321 confirmed cases that are still in the hospital.
- Most cases in the hospital are stable or improving,
- A total of 12,841 are isolated and cared for at community facilities.
- 8 are in critical condition in the intensive care unit
1 cluster now closed
- No more cases are linked to Institute of Mental Health at 10 Buangkok Road for 28 days.
- Hence, the cluster has now been closed.
- Learn more here
ERP charges remain suspended
ERP charges will remain suspended at least until 28 June.
LTA will continue to review the situation on the roads, and if there is a need to implement ERP to control traffic congestions.
Traditionally, ERP charges are reviewed once quarterly. However, due to the unique nature of today’s situation, LTA is reviewing it once monthly and will adjust ERP prices accordingly.
Read more here.
Public places visited by COVID-19 patients during infectious phase
Before being confirmed of COVID-19, there are a few places that COVID-19 patients visited. Please take note of the places, and if you happen to be at the place same time as the patients, please monitor your health for the next 2 weeks.
If any symptoms show up, visit a doctor promptly.
Do remember that not only is wearing masks compulsory, but it also protects us from COVID-19! We are selling masks and thermometers, so if you need them just drop us a message at +65 9457 2440 or call +65 6358 4231