As of 3 June 2020, 10 am, there are 35,836 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Singapore. On 2 June 2020, there were 544 new confirmed cases.
According to MOH, 540 cases are work permit holders living in dormitories, while 3 are a work permit holders living outside dormitories.
There is 1 community case.
3 New Clusters
- 6 Tuas View Square
- MIgrant worker dormitory at 65 & 67 Tuas View Walk 2
- Migrant worker dormitory at 18 Woodlands Industrial Park E1
Another 709 cases have been discharged
- On 29 May, 709 patients were discharged
- A total of 23,179 have fully recovered from the infection
- There are currently 331 confirmed cases that are still in the hospital.
- Most cases in the hospital are stable or improving,
- A total of 12,306 are isolated and cared for at community facilities.
- 6 are in critical condition in the intensive care unit
Do remember that not only is wearing masks compulsory, but it also protects us from COVID-19! We are selling masks, face shields and thermometers, so if you need them just drop us a message at +65 9457 2440 or call +65 6358 4231