As of 5 June 2020, 10 am, there are 36,922 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Singapore. On 4 June 2020, there were 517 new confirmed cases.
According to MOH, 502 cases are work permit holders living in dormitories, while none are work permit holders living outside dormitories.
There are 15 community cases, all of whom were asymptomatic.
4 New Clusters
- A worksite at Kampong Bugis
- A dormitory at 212 Tagore Lane
- A dormitory at 63 Tuas South Avenue 1
- A dormitory at 109 Ubi Avenue 4.
Another 322 cases have been discharged
- On 29 May, 322 patients were discharged
- A total of 23,904 have fully recovered from the infection
- There are currently 303 confirmed cases that are still in the hospital.
- Most cases in the hospital are stable or improving,
- A total of 12,691 are isolated and cared for at community facilities.
- 5 are in critical condition in the intensive care unit
Do remember that not only is wearing masks compulsory, but it also protects us from COVID-19! We are selling masks, face shields and thermometers, so if you need them just drop us a message at +65 9457 2440 or call +65 6358 4231