As of 6 June 2020, 10 am, there are 37,183 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Singapore. On 5 June 2020, there were 261 new confirmed cases.
According to MOH, 250 cases are work permit holders living in dormitories, while 5 are work permit holders living outside dormitories.
There are 6 Singaporeans/ PRs who got affected.
The significantly lower number of cases is partly due to the fewer swab tests being conducted.
1 New Cluster
- A migrant worker dormitory at 781 Woodlands Avenue 9
Another 305 cases have been discharged
- On 29 May, 305 patients were discharged
- A total of 24,209 have fully recovered from the infection
- There are currently 307 confirmed cases that are still in the hospital.
- Most cases in the hospital are stable or improving,
- A total of 12,431 are isolated and cared for at community facilities.
- 4 are in critical condition in the intensive care unit
Do remember that not only is wearing masks compulsory, but it also protects us from COVID-19! We are selling masks, face shields and thermometers, so if you need them just drop us a message at +65 9457 2440 or call +65 6358 4231