As of 8 June 2020, 10 am, there are 37,910 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Singapore. On 7 June 2020, there were 383 new confirmed cases.
According to MOH, 369 cases are work permit holders living in dormitories, while 0 is a work permit holder living outside dormitories.
14 of the remaining case is community cases.
Another 327 cases have been discharged
- On 7 June, 327 patients were discharged
- A total of 24,886 have fully recovered from the infection
- There are currently 295 confirmed cases that are still in the hospital.
- Most cases in the hospital are stable or improving,
- A total of 12,704 are isolated and cared for at community facilities.
- 3 are in critical condition in the intensive care unit
1 new cluster
- Dormitory at 6 Tuas South Street 2
School staff and students test positive for Covid-19
5 students and 1 non-teaching staff are confirmed cases.
They are from 6 different schools – Anglican High School, CHIJ Katong Convent, CHIJ St Theresa’s Convent, Geylang Methodist Secondary School, Hwa Chong Institution and Ascensia International School.
MOH said cases were likely to be infected during the Circuit Breaker period, and not after school reopening.
Read more here.
Public places visited by COVID-19 patients during infectious phase
Before being confirmed of COVID-19, there are a few places that COVID-19 patients visited. Please take note of the places, and if you happen to be at the same place and time as the patients, please monitor your health for the next 2 weeks.
If any symptoms show up, please visit a doctor promptly.
Need more masks to keep you and your family safe? Don’t worry! We are selling masks (different sizes and types) and thermometers, so if you need them just drop us a message at +65 9457 2440 or call +65 6358 4231