As of 10 June 2020, 10 am, there are 38,514 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Singapore. On 9 June 2020, there were 218 new confirmed cases.
According to MOH, 212 cases are work permit holders living in dormitories, while 2 are work permit holders living outside dormitories.
4 of the remaining cases are Work Pass holders.
1 New Cluster
- A migrant worker dormitory at 145 Tuas View Square
Another 509 cases have been discharged
- On 9 June, 509 patients were discharged
- A total of 25,877 have fully recovered from the infection
- There are currently 248 confirmed cases that are still in the hospital.
- Most cases in the hospital are stable or improving,
- A total of 12,364 are isolated and cared for at community facilities.
- 3 are in critical condition in the intensive care unit
Public places visited by COVID-19 patients during infectious period
Before being tested positive for COVID-19, there are a few places that COVID-19 patients visited. Please take note of the places, and if you happen to be at the same place and time as the patients, please monitor your health for the next 2 weeks.
If any symptoms show up, please visit a doctor promptly.
Do remember that not only is wearing masks compulsory, but it also protects us from COVID-19! We are selling masks, face shields and thermometers, so if you need them just drop us a message at +65 9457 2440 or call +65 6358 4231