As of 11 June 2020, 10 am, there are 38,965 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Singapore. On 10 June 2020, there were 451 new confirmed cases.
According to MOH, 444 cases are work permit holders living in dormitories.
3 of the community cases are Singaporeans/PRs and 4 are Work Permit/Pass holders.
3 New Clusters
- Dormitory at 9 Sungei Kadut Street 3
- Dormitory at 19A Tech Park Crescent
- Dormitory at 113 Tuas View Walk 1
Another 655 cases have been discharged
- On 10 June, 655 patients were discharged
- A total of 26,532 have fully recovered from the infection
- There are currently 223 confirmed cases that are still in the hospital.
- Most cases in the hospital are stable or improving,
- A total of 12,185 are isolated and cared for at community facilities.
- 3 are in critical condition in the intensive care unit
Clinical safety trials in humans for potential COVID-19 treatment
As of Tuesday, Singapore-based company, Tychan was the only company registered clinical trial internationally for such a treatment.
The treatment could slow down the progression of COVID-19 in patients, faster recovery for patients, and provide temporary protection against the coronavirus.
Learn more here
Do remember that not only is wearing masks compulsory, but it also protects us from COVID-19! We are selling masks, face shields and thermometers, so if you need them just drop us a message at +65 9457 2440 or call +65 6358 4231