As of 12 June 2020, 10 am, there are 39,387 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Singapore. On 11 June 2020, there were 422 new confirmed cases.
According to MOH, 416 cases are work permit holders living in dormitories.
1 of the community cases is a Singaporeans/PRs and 4 are Work Permit/Pass holders.
6 New Clusters
- Dormitory at 15 Kaki Bukit Crescent
- Dormitory at 9 Kian Teck Drive
- Dormitory at 1A Pioneer Sector Walk
- Dormitory at 15 214 Tagore Lane
- Dormitory at Potong Pasir Avenue 1
- Dormitory at 200A Tuas South Boulevard
Another 754 cases have been discharged
- On 11 June, 754 patients were discharged
- A total of 27,286 have fully recovered from the infection
- There are currently 227 confirmed cases that are still in the hospital.
- Most cases in the hospital are stable or improving,
- A total of 11,849 are isolated and cared for at community facilities.
- 2 are in critical condition in the intensive care unit
Public places visited by COVID-19 patients during infectious period
Before being tested positive for COVID-19, there are a few places that COVID-19 patients visited. Please take note of the places, and if you happen to be at the same place and time as the patients, please monitor your health for the next 2 weeks.
If any symptoms show up, please visit a doctor promptly.
Furthermore, MOH has added 2 places to the list, Pioneer Mall and a FairPrice Xtra outlet at shopping mall JEM.
Do remember that not only is wearing masks compulsory, but it also protects us from COVID-19! We are selling masks, face shields and thermometers, so if you need them just drop us a message at +65 9457 2440 or call +65 6358 4231