As of 13 June 2020, 10 am, there are 39,850 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Singapore. On 12 June 2020, there were 463 new confirmed cases.
According to MOH, 445 cases are work permit holders living in dormitories.
8 of the community cases is a Singaporeans/PRs and 10 are Work Permit/Pass holders.
3 New Clusters
- Dormitory at 55 Genting Lane
- Dormitory at 21 Tuas View Loop
- Construction site at Stirling Residences
Another 754 cases have been discharged
- On 11 June, 754 patients were discharged
- A total of 28,040 have fully recovered from the infection
- There are currently 239 confirmed cases that are still in the hospital.
- Most cases in the hospital are stable or improving,
- A total of 11,546 are isolated and cared for at community facilities.
- 2 are in critical condition in the intensive care unit
Public places visited by COVID-19 patients during infectious period
Before being tested positive for COVID-19, there are a few places that COVID-19 patients visited. Please take note of the places, and if you happen to be at the same place and time as the patients, please monitor your health for the next 2 weeks.
If any symptoms show up, please visit a doctor promptly.
Furthermore, MOH has added 3 places to the list, a POSB branch at Kaki Bukit Recreation Centre, HarbourFront Centre and Waterway Point.
Do remember that not only is wearing masks compulsory, but it also protects us from COVID-19! We are selling masks, face shields and thermometers, so if you need them just drop us a message at +65 9457 2440 or call +65 6358 4231