As of 15 June 2020, 10 am, there are 40,604 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Singapore. On 14 June 2020, there were 407 new confirmed cases.
According to MOH, 397 cases are work permit holders living in dormitories.
4 of the community cases is a Singaporeans/PRs and 5 are Work Permit/Pass holders.
1 New imported Case
- The new imported case is a Bangladeshi national
- He arrived in Singapore on 10 June to seek medical treatment that is not related to COVID-19
No New Clusters were reported.
Another 781 cases have been discharged
- On 14 June, 781 patients were discharged
- A total of 29,589 have fully recovered from the infection
- There are currently 238 confirmed cases that are still in the hospital.
- Most cases in the hospital are stable or improving,
- A total of 10,751 are isolated and cared for at community facilities.
- 2 are in critical condition in the intensive care unit
Public places visited by COVID-19 patients during infectious period
Before being tested positive for COVID-19, there are a few places that COVID-19 patients visited. Please take note of the places, and if you happen to be at the same place and time as the patients, please monitor your health for the next 2 weeks.
If any symptoms show up, please visit a doctor promptly.
Furthermore, MOH has added 1 new place to the list, a NTUC FairPrice outlet at 20 Lengkok Bahru.
Do remember that not only is wearing masks compulsory, but it also protects us from COVID-19! We are selling masks, face shields and thermometers, so if you need them just drop us a message at +65 9457 2440 or call +65 6358 4231