As of 16 June 2020, 10 am, there are 40,818 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Singapore. On 15 June 2020, there were 214 new confirmed cases.
According to MOH, 211 cases are work permit holders living in dormitories.
None of the community cases are Singaporeans/PRs while 3 are Work Permit/Pass holders.
1 New Cluster
- A foreign worker dormitory at 23 Tech Park Crescent
Another 777 cases have been discharged
- On 14 June, 777 patients were discharged
- A total of 30,366 have fully recovered from the infection
- There are currently 243 confirmed cases that are still in the hospital.
- Most cases in the hospital are stable or improving,
- A total of 10,183 are isolated and cared for at community facilities.
- 2 are in critical condition in the intensive care unit
Public places visited by COVID-19 patients during infectious period
Before being tested positive for COVID-19, there are a few places that COVID-19 patients visited. Please take note of the places, and if you happen to be at the same place and time as the patients, please monitor your health for the next 2 weeks.
If any symptoms show up, please visit a doctor promptly.
Singapore will move to Phase 2 on 19 June
- Phase 2 will start after Jun 18, 11.59 pm
- Small gatherings of five people will be allowed
- Dining in at F&B outlets will be allowed
- Retail outlets can also reopen for business
- Learn more here
Do remember that not only is wearing masks compulsory, but it also protects us from COVID-19! We are selling masks, face shields and thermometers, so if you need them just drop us a message at +65 9457 2440 or call +65 6358 4231