As of 20 June 2020, 10 am, there are 41,615 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Singapore. On 19 June 2020, there were 142 new confirmed cases.
According to MOH, 141 cases are work permit holders living in dormitories.
None of the community cases are Singaporean/PR and Work Permit/Pass holders.
The remaining 1 case is a social visit pass holder.
2 New Clusters
- 10 Kaki Bukit Road 1
- 6 Kian Teck Crescent.
Another 747 cases have been discharged
- On 19 June, 747 patients were discharged
- A total of 33,459 have fully recovered from the infection
- There are currently 212 confirmed cases that are still in the hospital.
- Most cases in the hospital are stable or improving,
- A total of 7,918 are isolated and cared for at community facilities.
- 2 are in critical condition in the intensive care unit
Public places visited by COVID-19 patients during the infectious period
Before being tested positive for COVID-19, there are a few places that COVID-19 patients visited. Please take note of the places, and if you happen to be at the same place and time as the patients, please monitor your health for the next 2 weeks.
If any symptoms show up, please visit a doctor promptly.
Start of Phase 2 drew a large crowd
- Phase 2 has officially started on 19 June 2020
- Dining in at F&B outlets are now allowed (limited to 5 per group)
- While everyone practiced social distancing, many outlets had long queues,
- Learn more here
- Learn more about the different do & don’ts in Phase 2 here
Do remember that not only is wearing masks compulsory, but it also protects us from COVID-19! We are selling masks, face shields and thermometers, so if you need them just drop us a message at +65 9457 2440 or call +65 6358 4231