As of 19 June 2020, 10 am, there are 41,473 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Singapore. On 18 June 2020, there were 257 new confirmed cases.
According to MOH, 253 cases are work permit holders living in dormitories.
1 of the community cases is Singaporean/PR while 3 are Work Permit/Pass holders.
1 New Cluster
- A dormitory at 10 Tech Park Crescent.
Another 774 cases have been discharged
- On 18 June, 774 patients were discharged
- A total of 32,712 have fully recovered from the infection
- There are currently 225 confirmed cases that are still in the hospital.
- Most cases in the hospital are stable or improving,
- A total of 8,510 are isolated and cared for at community facilities.
- 2 are in critical condition in the intensive care unit
Public places visited by COVID-19 patients during the infectious period
Before being tested positive for COVID-19, there are a few places that COVID-19 patients visited. Please take note of the places, and if you happen to be at the same place and time as the patients, please monitor your health for the next 2 weeks.
If any symptoms show up, please visit a doctor promptly.
Cluster at Orange Valley Nursing Home now Closed
- Orange Valley Nursing Home is located at 6 Simei Street 3
- The cluster was first identified on 21st May
- There were no more cases linked to it for the past two incubation periods
- Learn more here
Start of Phase 2
- Phase 2 starts today (19 June 2020)
- Dining in at F&B outlets are now allowed (limited to 5 per group)
- Libraries and Museums will remain closed
- Learn more about the different do & don’ts in Phase 2 here
Do remember that not only is wearing masks compulsory, but it also protects us from COVID-19! We are selling masks, face shields and thermometers, so if you need them just drop us a message at +65 9457 2440 or call +65 6358 4231