As of 23 June 2020, 10 am, there are 42,313 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Singapore. On 22 June 2020, there were 218 new confirmed cases.
According to MOH, 252 cases are work permit holders living in dormitories.
No Singaporean/PR is part of the confirmed cases.
The remaining community cases involve 0 work pass holders and 1 work permit holders.
1 New Clusters
- A dormitory at 204 Tagore Lane
Another 648 cases have been discharged
- On 19 June, 648 patients were discharged
- A total of 35,590 have fully recovered from the infection
- There are currently 200 confirmed cases that are still in the hospital.
- Most cases in the hospital are stable or improving,
- A total of 6,497 are isolated and cared for at community facilities.
- 1 is in critical condition in the intensive care unit
Public places visited by COVID-19 patients during the infectious period
Before being tested positive for COVID-19, there are a few places that COVID-19 patients visited. Please take note of the places, and if you happen to be at the same place and time as the patients, please monitor your health for the next 2 weeks.
If any symptoms show up, please visit a doctor promptly.
Although we have been in phase 2 for a few days now, in case you are still confused about the “yes’s & no’s” of phase 2, check out this article! And if you are finding for a staycation, you can’t for now 🙁 But what you can still go for is yacht parties!! But remember to keep it to a max of 5 people 🙂 Find out more about it here!!
Do remember that not only is wearing masks compulsory, but it also protects us from COVID-19! We are selling masks, face shields and thermometers, so if you need them just drop us a message at +65 9457 2440 or call +65 6358 4231