As of 24 June 2020, 10 am, there are 42,432 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Singapore. On 23 June 2020, there were 119 new confirmed cases.
According to MOH, 252 cases are work permit holders living in dormitories.
1 PR is part of the confirmed cases.
The remaining community cases involve 1 work pass holder and 1 work permit holder.
Another 405 cases have been discharged
- On 19 June, 405 patients were discharged
- A total of 35,995 have fully recovered from the infection
- There are currently 192 confirmed cases that are still in the hospital.
- Most cases in the hospital are stable or improving,
- A total of 6,219 are isolated and cared for at community facilities.
- 1 is in critical condition in the intensive care unit
Public places visited by COVID-19 patients during the infectious period
Before being tested positive for COVID-19, there are a few places that COVID-19 patients visited. Please take note of the places, and if you happen to be at the same place and time as the patients, please monitor your health for the next 2 weeks.
If any symptoms show up, please visit a doctor promptly.
1 Death after COVID-19 patient recovered
MOH updated that case 28,388, a 48-year-old Indian national died after having recovered from COVID-19.
It was reported that the cause of death was ischaemic heart disease.
Although we have been in phase 2 for a few days now, in case you are still confused about the “yes’s & no’s” of phase 2, check out this article!
Do remember that not only is wearing masks compulsory, but it also protects us from COVID-19! We are selling masks, face shields and thermometers, so if you need them just drop us a message at +65 9457 2440 or call +65 6358 4231