As of 30 June 2020, 10 am, there are 43,661 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Singapore. On 29 June 2020, there were 202 new confirmed cases.
According to MOH, 196 cases are work permit holders living in dormitories.
4 Singaporeans are part of the confirmed cases.
The remaining community cases involve 2 work permit holders.
Another 477 cases have been discharged
- On 29 June, 477 patients were discharged
- A total of 37,985 have fully recovered from the infection
- There are currently 197 confirmed cases that are still in the hospital.
- Most cases in the hospital are stable or improving,
- A total of 5,453 are isolated and cared for at community facilities.
- 1 is in critical condition in the intensive care unit
3 New Clusters
- A dormitory at 38 Woodlands Industrial Park E1
- A dormitory at 210 Woodlands Industrial Park E5
- A dormitory at 170 Woodlands Industrial Park E7
Public places visited by COVID-19 patients during the infectious period
Before being tested positive for COVID-19, there are a few places that COVID-19 patients visited. Please take note of the places, and if you happen to be at the same place and time as the patients, please monitor your health for the next 2 weeks.
If any symptoms show up, please visit a doctor promptly.
Update on East Spring Secondary student case
All 39 classmates and 11 staff members at East Spring Secondary School in close contact with the Secondary 3 student who is confirmed to have COVID-19, have tested negative for the coronavirus.
They will return to school after completing their 14-day LOA or after they have served their home quarantine order.
Although we have been in phase 2 for a few days now, in case you are still confused about the “yes’s & no’s” of phase 2, check out this article!
Do remember that not only is wearing masks compulsory, but it also protects us from COVID-19! We are selling masks, face shields and thermometers, so if you need them just drop us a message at +65 9457 2440 or call +65 6358 4231