Recipe Credits: @Charlotte小巧克力，Tasty and myrecipes respectively
Stuck at home? Why not take this time to try out some new recipes and surprise your loved one with a scrumptious meal!
Breakfast: Souffle Omelette
Light, fluffy, fun to eat AND do you know what’s the best part? Soufflé omelette is the easiest way to practice making any kind of soufflé!
📷: Serious Eats
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- Separate the egg yolk and egg whites of both eggs
- Add one tablespoon of sugar into the egg white and whisk until it is fluffy and thick
- Add a little salt into egg yolk and mix
- Pour the yolk mixture into the egg white mixture and stir carefully with a spoon (be careful not to over whisk or it will separate!)
- Butter the pan and set to low heat
- Place the mix into the pan and place a cover over it
- Set for 3 minutes before flipping it (be careful not to overcook it or it won’t be fluffy!)
- AND it’s ready to be served!
Lunch: Faux Shoyu Ramen
Sick and tired of just eating instant noodle? WELL in the following recipe you get to UPGRADE your instant noodle!
- 1 package of instant noodle
- 2 teaspoons of soy suace
- 3 slices of bacon, cooked
- 1 soft boiled egg
- 2 sheets of toasted nori snacks
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onions
- Sesame seeds
- Green onions
- Cook your instant noodle normally
- Add soy sauce to your prepared ramen, stir and mix well
- Top with bacon, egg, nori snacks, green onions and sesame seeds
AND there you have it! An Instagramble bowl of Instant noodle in a few easy steps!
Dinner: Shrimp Scampi Linguini
Want to make dinner but don’t have much time to spare? Try out the following recipe! All you need is 20 minutes!
(For 4 servings)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoon of unsalted butter
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Shrimp (As much as you desire!)
- Cook pasta in boiled salted water and drain
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of shrimp, and cook until opaque.
- Transfer shrimp to a plate, cover, and keep warm. Repeat with 1 tablespoon oil and remaining shrimp.
- Melt butter over medium heat in the same pan.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil, garlic, and red pepper; fry until garlic starts to turn brown.
- Stir in cooked shrimp, parsley, lemon zest and juice, and salt; cook 1 minute.
- Add pasta, and cook 1 minute or until hot, tossing constantly.
- Serve immediately.
That’s right! Dinner can be served just like that!
Bonus: Dalgona Milo!
Forget about Dalgona Coffee! Let’s spice things up and make Dalgona Milo instead!
- 2 tbsp Milo powder
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 2 tbsp hot water
- 1 cup of milk
- Using a hand mixer, mix Milo powder, white sugar and hot water together until thick and creamy
- Pour milk into a glass, pour dalgona on top. Ready to be enjoyed.
YES! It’s that easy!
Now that you have tried all these recipes, maybe its time to burn these fats off! So, check out our article on exercises you can do at home!