The Formula One Grand Prix was started in Singapore in 2008. This year, it will be held from 20-22 September 2019. Read on to find out more!
There’s a wide variety of artistes performing here this year.
- Swedish House Music (20 Sep)
- Ffion (20 Sep)
- Toots and the Maytals (20 Sep and 22 Sep)
- Glen Wee (20 Sep, 21 Sep and 22 Sep)
- Gym and Swim (20 Sep, 21 Sep and 22 Sep)
- J.S. Ondara (20 Sep and 21 Sep)
- Jupiter and Okwess (20 Sep, 21 Sep and 22 Sep)
- Mantravine (20 Sep, 21 Sep and 22 Sep)
- NJWA (20 Sep and 21 Sep)
- Raja Kumai (20 Sep and 21 Sep)
- Wolfgang Flur [Ex kraftwerk] (20 Sep and 21 Sep)
- Swoon (20 Sep and 21 Sep)
- Troy (20 Sep and 21 Sep)
- Muse (21 Sep)
- Red Hot Chili Peppers (22 Sep)
- Cardi B (21 Sep)
- Fatboy Slim (21 Sep and 22 Sep)
- Hans Zimmer (22 Sep)
- Dj Lizzy (21 Sep and 22 Sep)
- Larkin Poe (21 Sep and 22 Sep)
- Parekh & Singh (21 Sep and 22 Sep)
- Texas (22 Sep)
Read also: What’s HOT – New Jurong Lake Gardens in SG!
- Try out various fun activities across all zones – race simulators, Pit Stop Challenge where fans can change the tyres of a replica Formula 1® car, complimentary Airbrush Tattoo booths and a myriad of roving entertainment and photo opportunities await!
- Zone 1 patrons will have free access to the Singapore Flyer on Friday and Saturday from 2:30pm to 11:30pm and on Sunday from 3:00pm to 11:30pm. Go on the 165m high observation wheel where you can enjoy a great view of the track especially the starting grid and finish line.
- Ultra-hip and modern, The Wharf oozes industrial charm with containers offering delectable culinary delights, airbrush tattoos, games and other exciting activities. Get groovin’ with the international acts performing at The Wharf Stage (previously know as Village Stage), including Simply Red, Joe Hahn of Linkin Park, The Sugarhill Gang and Björn Again.
- Located in the Civic District, the new Pitstop @ Empress Lawn in Zone 4 boasts specially curated expereinces for both adults and kids – silkscreen printing, origami and paper marbling workshops; drum clinics; a maze challenge; classic games and more.
- An eclectic line-up of DJs and bands are set to keep your hearts racing as they take to the stage in Uptown, located at the undercroft of Bay Grandstand in Zone 3. Dance the night away or chill out with a cold drink at the bars and restaurants in the area or challenge yourself at the exciting interactive game kiosks.
- Get your cameras ready – look out for a spectacular fireworks display that will light up the Marina Bay skyline once the chequered flag is waved on Sunday!
- Bring cash as only selected vendors accept card payment
- It will be hot and humid so dress light and bring sunblock. Wear comfortable shoes for long walking/standing hours.
- Only bring what you need, a small backpack would be convenient, as there will be security checks.
- Always check that you have the right ticket, Each day has a different coloured ticket.
- Get a circuit park map to easily locate entertainment zones and grandstands.
- Take note of the event schedule, be it practice or qualifying sessions or performances by your favourite music bands.
Depending on your preference, there are different categories of tickets (accommodation inclusive, single/triple day packages, as well as different zone access).
Tickets are selling out fast, so get them now while you can!
Click here to purchase.