No idea how to plan a Kids-Friendly itinerary? Burning your heads out when you are bringing your kids to the Maldives?
The Maldives is made up of around 1,190 individual islands, across the Indian Ocean, just below India and Sri Lanka. Bring your kids on a Beyond the Beach Eco Tour in the Maldives. Travel to the tiny island of Vilimale by ferry to have afternoon tea and to learn about how conservation work is done by the NGO on the beach and reef.
Holidays at Angsana Velavaru are indeed a family affair. Enjoy a blissful and fun-filled holiday when you bring your kids on the island.
Angsana Velavaru provides a comfortable stay for the whole family. The Live for Family Fun package includes
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Complimentary meals for kids under 12 years old
- 90 minutes (60mins massage plus 30 minutes relaxation ) Spa session for two pax during the stay
- 1 Complimentary snorkeling lessons for maximum two kids below 12 years old
- Complimentary access to the kids club
- Complimentary non-motorized water sports activities
- Complimentary 15 minutes fun tube or banana boat ride once during the stay
- T-shirt or cap painting for kids below 12 years old once during stay
- Daily ice cream for kids during lunchtime at Kaani or Azzurro Restaurant and Bar
Azzurro Restaurant and Bar
Diving for kids – Introduce your kid to dive through a fun bubble-making lesson in a shallow lagoon. The child-friendly scuba gear ensures the safety of your child and certified instructors can make your child’s diving experience fun and memorable.
Watch dolphins – Skim through the waves on a luxury boat or speedboat and watch dolphins up close and personal. Did you know that Maldives is ranked as one of the top 5 best dolphin watching spots found on earth. The best time to see dolphins up close in Maldives is the dry season, especially between January and April as dolphins like to show up when the weather is nice. And a very useful tip—don’t spare the applause as the dolphins like it and might even do some stunts for you when you encourage them a little.
Banana Boat Ride- Enjoy the banana boat ride at high speeds and large waves in the Maldives.
Ready to enjoy a tranquil haven away from the hustle and bustle?